Monday, April 16, 2012

Never too busy for quiet style...

I've been pretty busy lately and haven't made the time to post much, but this week I have some great posts planned.   Please stay tuned.  And I'm happy that my career writing is moving forward steadily so I shouldn't complain.  Anyway, I'm never too busy to drool over some gorgeous photos from photographer Jordi Canosa.

The quiet life with style looks like this:

sitting by the lake

This is my dream life!  Can I just lay here with a book?  I can write here too.   Eat, drink, sleep.  I could do everything right here on this beautiful covered bench.  I'm all about relaxing.  I work hard but I refuse to stress.  Relaxing and quieting my mind.  That's my thing.  And this would be a perfect place to exist.

relax in the country

interior design Italy


I love the style of these chairs. I actually have similar ones from Target in my dining room.






This is a house in beautiful Italy.  All photos by Jordi Canosa.  Styled by Daniela Cavestany.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. This is how everyone should do quiet. So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment. I agree, the peaceful life would probably suit most.

    ReplyDelete